Thursday, February 16, 2006

Taxes

I found the most awesome website- they did my taxes for me. I didn't have to fill out any forms at all. Most websites that do taxes make you fill out all the forms yourself. This website did it for me. Of course, I did have to pay them- but it was so nice. Especially since I have all these weird forms that got mailed to me- I had to pay taxes on my interest fo the first time. I think you don't have to pay unless your bank sends you a tax form.

And it only took me an hour to get everything done. And that included the time I spent staring inconfusion at my W2 forms. I think if I am ever rich, I will take a box of all my forms and dump them on an accountant's desk. Or maybe, I'll have an in-house accountant who will handle all my finances. Oh the potential blis.

Oh yeah- I should probably include the website: www.securetaxprep.com

No comments: