Sunday, October 03, 2010

Snow White Wedding Dress

So, Alfred Angelo just came out with a line of wedding dresses for Disney.  I am super excited.  I grabbed a couple screen shots from the Disney promo video on Youtube.*

There are 7 dresses in the line, each inspired by a different Princess: Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, Belle, and Tiana.  My favorite is the Snow White dress.  The press release says "Snow White's dress is inspired by nature, beauty and grace like the Disney Princess character herself"**






Isn't the dress soooooo cute.  It is pretty and sparkly, and has flowers all over it.  AND I think it works as a "Maid Marian" inspired dress as well.  As you may remember, Maid Marian is my favorite Disney Princess.  




*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzj94IoIAws
**http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212325565.shtml?rssfeed

2 comments:

Amy Rose said...

Disney makes wedding dresses? Or is this a first time thing? Are they like, available for anyone to buy???

Janet Q said...

That dress is fabulous! I saw the news about the Disney Princess dresses. They are so neat. There need to be more dresses in the world, period.