Friday, January 27, 2012

Look-a-like Stars

I just started watching the first episode of Finder, the new Bones spin-off. I immediately recognized one of the actresses.  But I couldn't remember where I saw her.  So I went to IMDb to find out.  However, none of her works in her filmography was what I was remembering her in.  This is when I realized I was thinking of another girl.  I finally remembered that I'd seen the girl in Fairly Legal. And when I saw the two pictures next to each other, it was obvious why I was confused.  Because the two girls look almost exactly alike.  Like they are sisters, or twins.  
Mercedes Masohn on the left, Sarah Shahi on the right. 

4 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

Do you ever watch Jane by Design on ABCFamily? The premise of the show seems like one you might enjoy.

I had a double take like that with the blonde girl on Psych. I thought she looked like Alicia Silverstone.

Amy Rose said...

HEY! I've been watching The Finder too! Do you like it so far? I think its a pretty fun show.

The Plant Princess said...

I like it. I am a huge Bones fan, and it is fun to watch while it is on hiatus. I like that it has kind of a unique format.

claradiy said...

The same exact thing happened to me- so strange! Complete look-a-likes.