Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Breaking down those knots

My back gets very tense sometimes.  My other muscles get tense too.  So tense that it hurts to sit still because my muscles feel like they are on fire.  And then I wish I had money to go to a massage therapist and get a deep tissue massage.  

Sadly funds are limited, so this isn't an option. 

However, I have found something just as effective, if not more.  Exercising my tense muscles breaks down the knots, and then they don't hurt as much.  Plus, you don't have to get half-naked around a stranger when you exercise.  I never liked that part of massage therapy.  

I feel a lot more motivated to exercise when I know my muscles won't be as tense if I remember to work out.  I like the rowing machine, it breaks down all the knots in my back and neck.  Yay.   

No comments: