Sunday, November 15, 2009

Things I am afraid of

Amy posted a blog about things she was afraid of, and then asked what other people were afraid of. Here's my list:

1. Depths. I don't like boats. Sitting on a boat, floating above who knows how much water scares me. Being on the top of buildings scares me too, but only because there is so much space between me and the ground.

2. Suffocating. I don't swim. I don't wear turtlenecks, necklaces or crewneck shirts. I don't like sleeping with anything touching my neck. These are all part of the basic fear of suffocating.

3. Rejection. I don't like meeting new people, because I'm afraid they won't like me. I don't apply for jobs, because I'm afraid no one will want me.

4. Being fat. I am terrified that I am really fat, and everyone is lying to me when they tell me I am skinny.

1 comment:

Amy Rose said...

I am afraid of the same thing when I am in a boat! All that water...

Thanks for sharing your list!