Monday, September 21, 2009

Ginger Ale: Nature's Cure

I have another sinus infection. Yuck. Yesterday, I was lying in my bed feeling miserable, contemplating taking an antihistimine or decongestant. I don't like taking them, because they make me really sleepy, and sometimes I get scared, because it is hard for me to wake up.

I decided to wait to take some medicine, because I didn't want to go to sleep right away. So I got up, and was talking to my roomie, and I drank a ginger ale.

Then, I FELT BETTER. The bubbly ginger effervesance made my poor nasal membranes feel almost normal, and my sinuses started draining. It was like a little miracle happened inside my head.

I love ginger ale. Ginger ale is good for when you have a tummy ache, and now I know it is good for when I have a sinus infection.

Ginger ale: yummy for the tummy and makes the ickies go away.

1 comment:

Amy Rose said...

I love ginger ale too!