Sunday, February 08, 2009

Dream Condo

So I signed up for a real estate web-search on a whim a few months ago. A couple times a week, they send me new properties to match my search criteria.

Usually, I just have fun looking at the pretty apartments ... but then, last week I got an email for a new property, and I feel in love.

"Looking For Non-cookie Cutter? You've Found It At This 2bd/2bth Home In The Heart Of Lincoln Park. This Tasteful Duplex Up Features Formal Living Room, Family Room, Kitchen , & Laundry On Main Level. Deck Off Fam Rm. Upper Level Has Two Generous Bedrooms With Jack/jill Bath. Huge Master Closet. Great Light Througout. Garage Parking Included. Steps To Public Transportation And All Lincoln Park Has To Offer "





All this, for only $.5 million.

1 comment:

Peter M Lambert said...

Wow, only half a million for that, in Lincoln Park? That's a really good price, you should nab it while it is cheap. (Well, once you take the bar and get a fancy job ...)