Saturday, April 19, 2008

Moving to Chicago

I'm moving to Chicago after I graduate. The boy I'm dating is moving there too. Everyone acts like this is a big deal: like we're about to get married, or we're moving in together. This aggrevates me. If I decided to declare my undying love for this boy, I would TELL people, I wouldn't just let them infer it from the casual comment that we are moving to the same city after we graduate.

So hopefully Chicago will be lots of fun. Maybe I'll be able to find a job right away, and start paying back my loans. I still haven't decided what I'm doing about taking the bar, or if I ever want to be a lawyer. We'll have to see what happens.

2 comments:

Saine said...

Good luck with life in Chicago. I am sure you will have a blast. Let me know what happens with the boy!!

Megan said...

Janine!!! I love blogging and how everyone has one now - I can finally catch up with everyone despite my poor ability to keep in touch with people!! I know a great photographer in Chicago BTW, so if you ever need a recommendation...lol