Monday, January 29, 2007

Red High Heels

This past weekend, I went on a shopping spree of sorts. I didn't buy as much as I could have-- but I did go shopping both Friday and Saturday night. Friday because I needed retail therapy, and Saturday because Rachel came up, and she wanted to go shopping.

I got a new outfit-- my red outfit. I got a pretty red shirt from American Eagle, and red heels and a purse from DSW. Very fun. I wore them to church on Sunday (with my white skirt), and got several compliments.

Wearing my red high heels reminds me of the song "Red High Heels" by Kelli Pickler (Pick Pickler!). She was on American Idol, and now has a career as a country singer. The song is adorable-- I would recommend finding it and listening to it, if you haven't already. It is great for when you are having a bad day.

No comments: