Monday, July 24, 2006

Long time, no write

It has been a long time since I have posted.

My niece Kamina Kay Lambert was born. She was born on June 7th. She is the cutest little girl!! Cora (her mother) went into labour on tuesday morning, but Peter didn't call to tell us until wednesday mourning, because he did not want me to worry. I worry a lot.

I got into MSU Law school. Yeah!! Now I just need to get all the little kinks with the registration office worked out. Pace keeps on sending them my transcript, but they don't seem to have it. SIGH.

Michael got in a car accident. He is fine, but he looked like the phantom for a few days. poor boy.

We bought momma and daddy a firepit for their aniversary. Mommy really likes it. We made smores on saturday. Yum. I bought swiss chocolate, instead of herseys- it melted much easier.

Blogger won't upload pictures right now, so those will have to wait until next time.

No comments: