Saturday, March 11, 2006

Awesome Italian Restaurant















I just went to the best italian restaurant. It is this cute little place located on the pedestrain walkway between the parking lot behind the movie theater and the street.











I had the Pork Milenese, which was a lot like a Vienerschnitzel. It had a delicate pear compote, and a small green salad on the side. The salad was topped with some white vegetables, which looked like onions, but didn't taste anything like onion--they were kind of crunchy, and some paremesian cheese. There was also a lemon wedge, so I got to douse everything in lemon juice. It was SOOOO yummy. I was in heaven. The restaurant was really peaceful too. They had nice mellow music playing and the lights were down low. I was sitting by the window, so I got to look out the window, and admire the late afternoon sunlight. It was so peaceful. My waiter was also very nice. I was very attentive, and cheerful. He also talked to me--which I liked. Some waiters act like they don't have time for you. My waiter wasn't like that at all. For dessert I had a lemon tart. It was so cute-- it was this tiny little tart, on this long rectangular plate, and on the other side of the plate, there was a little mug with ice-cream. The ice-cream was vanilla, but it wasn't plain vanilla, it was flavored with something, it was too subtle and delicate for me to tell what it was.

All in all, it was an excellent experience.

No comments: