Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas List

As it is now after Thanksgiving, I thought I would post the list of things I want this year.  Please don't feel obligated to buy me anything, but if you want to buy me something, and don't know what to get, this is what I want:


"Snuff" by Terry Pratchett
"Maid Marion: A Novel" by Elsa Watson
"Ghosts of Stony Clove" by Eileen Charbonneau
"The Stolen Law" by Anne Mason
"The Dancing Meteorite" by Anne Mason
Tiffany keys heart key charm (silver with pink enamel) from the Tiffany's jewelry store
fancy headbands
pink clothes (tops size M or L, bottoms size 10)
giftcard to itunes
pink yoga pants/work out pants

1 comment:

Mimi Collett said...

I will have to check out those books! I've really been interested in Maid Marion recently. My husband watched the BBC Robin Hood TV show earlier this year, and I really liked how they portrayed her character.