Friday, December 16, 2005

Thanksgiving

The wait is over!! I know everyone was waiting with baited breath to see how the thanksgiving pictures turned out- well now you can see them (I finally remembered to take the picture CD to school with me.)







top row: Thanksgiving feast, Rachel at Grand central station; middle row: me and Rachel by the Statue of Liberty, Rachel at the Empire State Building; bottom row: the Statue of Liberty

Me and Rachel had lots of fun bumming around Connecticut and New York together. We went and saw Harry Potter 4 on Thursday- SO AWESOME!!!!

On Friday we went into the city to go sightseeing- we also did a little shopping.

On Saturday- MORE SHOPPING!!! and a chick flick fest

On Sunday- Church and early to bed, because we had to get up at 3 on Monday, so Rachel could get to the airport.

All in all, it was a great time.

Now Rachel's gone- and I miss her again.

Only one more week until I see her again. And the rest of my family.

No comments: